Viveve is a procedure that helps improve intimate health and wellness and sexual and bladder dysfunction. Women can have problems in this area due to child-birth, aging, weight loss/gain, prolapse, or poor blood flow in the area.
Studies show that nearly 40% of women in United States, are effected by vaginal laxity(a feeling of looseness), resulting in issues like loss of sexual sensation, bladder leakage(urinary incontinence), and/or dyspareunia (vaginal dryness and irritation).
Introducing at Tamar K. Gottfried, MD, a revolutionary technology, VIVEVE, which offers a single one time treatment with its patented cooling that allows for a comfortable and deeper treatment resulting in long-term results.
Who is Viveve For?
All women with vulvovaginal complaints, moderate stress urinary incontinence, postmenopausal symptoms, post-childbirth changes.There are many conditions that can cause symptoms and can be diagnosed via a physical exam.
Have a question? Give us a call and get our exclusive offers
The Viveve™ treatment uses clinically-proven cryogen-cooled monopolar radiofrequency (CMRF) to uniformly deliver gentle volumetric heating while cooling delicate surface tissue. Viveve, USA is a well known Global Women’s Intimate Health Company, providing Non-Invasive Treatments for Women.
Why go for Vaginal Tightening ?
- No more looseness or laxity
- Enhances Sensitivity
- A painless procedure, non-surgical
- Long-Lasting Effect
- The procedure is done using Viveve technology (most advanced technology, in the world, for vaginal tightening)
- Treatment is done in a very short time
- No Cuts, No Stitches
- Completely pain-free
- 30-45 MinProcedure | No Hospitalization
- No bed rest required
- Discrete consultation
- Zero scars and marks
- Only procedure that can treat all vaginal tissue layers in depth, safely volumetrically
- Treatment to a dense layer of vaginal connective tissue that provides elasticity, vascularization and strength
Viveve, Case Studies
Check out how Viveve Solutions have helped women across the world